- Staff and clients are required to wear a mask at all times in the salon.
- Upon arrival, clients must wash their hands and have their temperature checked.
Any client with temperature above 100 will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
-Because we are busy enough to have a wait-list again, we are updating our 24-hour cancellation policy: Our 24-hour cancellation policy is back into effect as of April 1, 2021. Our stylists depend on your timely cancellation to have a chance to fill your spot with someone on our wait list. A late cancellation will result in a 50% charge of your cancelled service so that our stylists are paid for their time.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the service booked.
- Our occupancy is limited to 4 people downstairs and 6 people upstairs.
Because of this, you may not bring a guest with you to your appointment unless
they also have an appointment.
- Clients are welcome to process in our downstairs vestibule, and we can also open
our balcony door upstairs to increase air flow.
- Upstairs we have multiple partitions dividing the stations.
- Downstairs we are using only the very front station and the station on the opposite wall. They are 10 feet away from each other and face opposite directions.
- Stations and all tools are fully disinfected between clients.
- We have installed a washer and dryer in our downstairs to ensure we have a
constant flow of clean laundry. Capes, towels + robes are washed after every client.
- We no longer have a front desk. This cuts down gathering places and bottlenecks
in the salon.
- We no longer have assistants. So your stylist will be the only person touching you during your service.
- We are using a savvy bot to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments.
The Bot number is 435-246-0948.
- If you are early for your appointment we ask you message our bot or call the salon.
We may have you wait outside to limit the amount of bodies in the space.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we most likely will have to reschedule your appointment because we can no longer overlap clients in the space.
Check out our instagram highlights to see our Covid-19 protocols.
Still want to color your roots at home? Ask for a Root Rescue Kit by texting the Bot: 435-246-0948. Just ask to talk to a real person and we will get it made and ready for pickup!
Looking for Kevin Murphy product delivered to your door? Order directly from their warehouse by clicking Home Delivered Product. (We are still selling products in the salon if you prefer to stop by and grab some! Just reach out to our front desk in advance).