Updated Oct 1, 2022.
Just ask your stylist to wear a mask in your appointment notes or when you come in. No problem!
Updated Aug 22, 2022.
-Because we are busy enough to have a wait-list again, we are updating our 24-hour cancellation policy: Our 24-hour cancellation policy is back into effect as of Feb 1, 2022. Our stylists depend on your timely cancellation to have a chance to fill your spot with someone on our wait list. A late cancellation will result in a 50% charge of your cancelled service so that our stylists are paid for their time.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the service booked.
- Our occupancy is back to 100% capacity.
- Stations and all tools are fully disinfected between clients.
- We have installed a washer and dryer to ensure we have a
constant flow of clean laundry. Capes, towels + robes are washed after every client.
- We no longer have a front desk. This cuts down gathering places and bottlenecks
in the salon.
- We are using a savvy bot to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments.
The Bot number is 435-246-0948.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we most likely will have to reschedule your appointment because we can no longer overlap clients in the space. We will also be charging a fee of 50% if the appointment has to be rescheduled.
Check out our instagram highlights to see our Covid-19 protocols.
Looking for Kevin Murphy product delivered to your door? Order directly from their warehouse by clicking Home Delivered Product. (We are still selling products in the salon if you prefer to stop by and grab some! Just reach out to our front desk in advance).