If you prefer your stylist wear a mask during your service, just make a note in your appointment or let the receptionist know when you book your appointment. Updated July 9, 2021.
- Unvaccinated staff and clients are required to wear a mask at all times in the salon.
- Upon arrival, clients must wash their hands and have their temperature checked.
Any client with temperature above 100 will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
-Because we are busy enough to have a wait-list again, we are updating our 24-hour cancellation policy: Our 24-hour cancellation policy is back into effect as of April 1, 2021. Our stylists depend on your timely cancellation to have a chance to fill your spot with someone on our wait list. A late cancellation will result in a 50% charge of your cancelled service so that our stylists are paid for their time.
- No-shows will be charged 100% of the service booked.
- Our occupancy is back to 100% capacity.
- Clients are welcome to process in our downstairs vestibule, and we can also open
our balcony door upstairs to increase air flow.
- Stations and all tools are fully disinfected between clients.
- We have installed a washer and dryer in our downstairs to ensure we have a
constant flow of clean laundry. Capes, towels + robes are washed after every client.
- We no longer have a front desk. This cuts down gathering places and bottlenecks
in the salon.
- We no longer have assistants. So your stylist will be the only person touching you during your service.
- We are using a savvy bot to book, reschedule, and cancel appointments.
The Bot number is 435-246-0948.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we most likely will have to reschedule your appointment because we can no longer overlap clients in the space.
Check out our instagram highlights to see our Covid-19 protocols.
Looking for Kevin Murphy product delivered to your door? Order directly from their warehouse by clicking Home Delivered Product. (We are still selling products in the salon if you prefer to stop by and grab some! Just reach out to our front desk in advance).